How a Board Game Can Help You Teach Your Kids Life Lessons About business
I know as soon as you saw the title, you were skeptical. It probably seems a dinky far fetched to think that a game can unmistakably teach a child life lessons about business. In this narrative you'll learn how a board game can help you teach your children life lessons about business.
My step kids and I love to play games. One of our favorites is monopoly. As we were playing Monopoly this past weekend, I watched my step kids negotiate deals. They learned about construction within zoning laws. They also got a chance to custom their reading skills and math skills.
I unmistakably enjoyed watching them negotiating. They automatically assumed that I was going to say yes to any deal that they offered me even if it was not in my best interest. I also had the privilege of wheeling and dealing with my very shrewd step daughter who had the one property that I needed to perfect my set. I wound up having to give her money to get the property. The point that I'm production is that my step kids learned without knowing they were learning. They learned that you can get what you want if you can help someone else get what they one. I'm hoping they also learned that the first someone to mention a amount in a negotiating situation normally loses.
As you can see, kids can learn leading lessons about company from playing games. Yes you do have to carve out some time in your day to accomplish this. Wouldn't you rather they learned these lessons with fake money than with real money? Hopefully this narrative has given you an idea of how you can teach your kids life lessons through playing. Now what are you waiting for? Go get your game on.
Post a Comment